Monday, November 15, 2010

Joe's Gold & Silver Postive Review to Heidi & Frank Show

We just got this from the Frosty, Heidi & Frank show. We got a review from one of their faithful listeners. Wanted to share it with you. Come see us. Call us at 818 Joe Gold or 310 600 5106 and come see us at one of locations in Encino, Hawaiian Gardens, Beverly Hills, Honolulu, or Las Vegas.

To: show@heidiandfrank.com
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 10:52:50 AM
Subject: Joe's gold and silver experience

Hi guys,

I want to share my experience of the location of Hawaiian Gardens of  joe's gold and silver my first time I went was when you guys where in KABC I took in little old gold and silver chains that I never wear and scrap rings and I received $600 I was so amazed!! And this Sunday we went back I found a ring at a women's restroom and my boyfriend found scrap gold in his house. While we were there Fred the associate recognized us from last visit and he shared that gold went down but even with that we walked out of the with $620 with so little gold I was so shocked of that! Fred was beyond friendly and explaining all the steps to figuring out the value of our gold. And thanks because I got 10% more for listening to you guys!!

Faithful listener since 2006
Mia from Huntington Park
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment